Full, Half & Half-As Trail Marathon
Saturday August 8, 2015
The Haulin’ Aspen is one of Oregon’s favorite trail running races!
- We are excited to announce that for the first time a cash prize will be awarded to both the fastest overall male ($500) and fastest overall female ($500) in the marathon category.
- Start and finish at beautiful Wanoga Sno-Park (elevation 5500 feet)
- Spectacular single track, double track and forest service roads–what Central Oregon trail running is known for!
- A points qualifier in the Trail Runner Magazine Trophy Series
- Diverse variety of distances with the 3rd Annual Haulin’ Aspen Half-As (6.5 mi)
Race under towering Ponderosa trees, drink in the Cascade mountain view, meander in and out of beautiful forest, and end with a celebratory craft brew.
Experience for yourself why Trail Runner Magazine voted Bend the #1 Top Trail Town in September 2013 and featured the Haulin’ Aspen as one of its top races!
Business Owners — Need a way to get your staff motivated, healthy and engaged? Corporate group race packages with sponsorship deliverables are available. Call Emily Arredondo (541.323.0964) for details and discount pricing.
Lay It Out Events operates under a special use permit with Deschutes National Forest, and is an equal opportunity outdoor recreation service provider